Paltech awarded HCaTS SB Government-wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MAIDIQ) Contract Vehicle
Paltech was awarded the General Services Administration (GSA) Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business (HCaTS SB) contract. Under this contract, Paltech will provide:
- Customized Training and Development Services,
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services, and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement Services.
GSA and The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) formed a partnership to jointly award and administer a new strategically sourced contract vehicle for human capital and training solutions. Through this partnership, GSA will be principally responsible for contract administration, while OPM will be responsible for policy oversight. The HCaTS SB contract will provide a common architecture and platform across the Federal Government for the acquisition of complex human capital and training requirements.
HCaTS SB offers our present and future customers the following benefits:
- Available to all Federal agencies
- Permits multiple award types (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Cost Reimbursable)
- Ability to combine task order types and task orders may include various incentives, performance-based measures, and multi-year option periods
- Limited number of pre-screened expert contractors with proven successful performance
- Provides a robust period of performance: 10.5 years (5-year base, one 5-year option period, one 6-month option period) plus an additional 5 year period to allow for task order completion
- Supports successful implementation of the government wide Human Capital Assessment and Accountability Framework (HCAAF) as referenced in 5 CRF 250
Learn more about GSA HCaTS SB