General Services Administration (GSA)
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) 00CORP, formerly known as the Consolidated or Corporate Schedule, is a contract companies can obtain to offer a wide range of professional services to the U.S. federal government. The GSA Professional Services Schedule is unique in that it consists of seven previously standalone GSA Schedules that were officially merged into PSS in fiscal year 2016.
The GSA PSS Contract is not inclusive of all services, only those falling within the categories detailed below. Certain IT, HR, and energy related services can be offered through PSS, but only to complement the core service offerings. Services including IT, HR, energy, travel, security, and healthcare staffing can be offered under different GSA Schedules.
Paltech’s GSA PSS Contract Number: 47QRAA19D007H
Business Size: Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
Awarded Special Item Numbers: 874-1, Integrated Consulting Services | 874-7, Integrated Business Support Services | 00CORP-500, Order-Level Materials (OLMs)
Click here to access our Contractor Terms & Conditions / Pricelist.
Further information on GSA PSS may be found on the GSA website.
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) (formerly Schedule 874)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) (formerly Schedule 871)
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) (formerly Schedule 520)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing (AIMS) (formerly Schedule 541)
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) (formerly Schedule 874 V)
- Environmental Services (formerly Schedule 899)
- Language Services (formerly Schedule 738 II)