Work With Paltech
Paltech holds Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) prime contract vehicles that offer Government customers professional and technical services through a streamlined acquisition process. Paltech is also a subcontractor supporting additional Government contracts.
We work with potential customers to help them identify appropriate vehicles to meet their needs. Because we have been evaluated as providing services at fair prices, customers can simply issue task orders under these contracts to purchase our services.
Paltech holds the following active and current prime contract vehicles:
GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Small Business (OASIS SB) – Pool 1
OASIS is the only government-wide contract for complex professional services; crafted to provide all Federal agencies with streamlined access to a broad spectrum of professional services for both commercial and non-commercial needs.
Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business (HCaTS SB)
HCaTS provides reliable, flexible, fast and efficient ways to obtain best-value, customized solutions for human capital management and training requirements.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is a contract companies can obtain to offer a wide range of professional services to the U.S. Federal government.
Program Support Center (PSC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
The PSC IDIQ was designed with customer needs in mind, providing them with the flexibility to purchase cross-disciplinary commercial and non-commercial services.
The BEA’s BPA includes a variety of consultative and research services. Firm-fixed-price Call Orders will be awarded to contractors able to provide services.
SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for customized services to meet the needs of geographically dispersed organizations with diverse product requirements and missions.
PEO STRI - Simulation and Training Omnibus Contract II (STOC II)
STOC II (PEO STRI Omnibus Contract II), is a set of multiple-award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to provide simulation, training and instrumentation products and services for the Warfighter, beginning with concept development and continuing throughout life cycle support.
Through subcontracts, we have access to a wide range of other contract vehicles. There are many ways to access our services.
- GSA: Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) – Unrestricted
- GSA: Schedule 738 X, Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services
- DOT/FHWA: Professional Support Services for the Development and/or Update of Distance Learning or Technology Enabled Training Needs for the National Highway Institute (NHI)
- DOT/FHWA: Development and Delivery of NHI’s Operations and Transportation Performance Management Training
- VA: Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR)
- DOT/FHWA: Development, Update, and Delivery of the National Highway Institute's Financial Management, Business, Public Administration, Quality, Civil Rights, Highway Safety and Communications Training
- NITAAC: Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)