HHS - Program Support Center (PSC)
Program Support Center (PSC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
The Program Support Center (PSC) is the largest multi-function shared service provider to the federal government. PSC offers more than 40 services to HHS and other federal agencies. PSC operates on a competitive fee-for-service basis in four key markets: administrative operations, real estate and logistics, financial management and procurement, and occupational health. The PSC IDIQ offers agencies access to a diverse group of 125 well-qualified small and large businesses.
The PSC IDIQ provides the flexibility to purchase cross-disciplinary commercial and non-commercial services within the following key service areas:
- Policy assessments/analysis
- Program assessments
- Evaluation design efforts, evaluations, and data collection
- Performance measurement
- Technical assistance/expertise
- Data analysis
- Auxiliary/support services
How to Use the PSC IDIQ:
- With a simple Interagency Agreement (IAA), PSC customers can get started using the PSC IDIQ quickly. Combining both the IAA and PSC IDIQ, customers reduce procurement lead times and allow a more efficient allocation of resources. This saves tens of thousands of dollars a year in administrative costs, eliminates the process of awarding contracts each time a new requirement is identified, and allows managers to optimize personnel responsibilities to better support mission needs.
- Further information on the PSC IDIQ may be found on the HHS Program Support Center (PSC) website.
PSC IDIQ contract benefits:
- Shorten the procurement lifecycle by sending solicitations to vendors with a range of technical capabilities, expertise, and an established contracting vehicle
- Accelerate the ordering process through streamlined procedures
- Drive operational efficiencies, save time, and optimize resources to focus on core missions
- Mitigate risk with agile, customized terms, conditions, and requirements
- Gain flexibility to rapidly respond and purchase services for emerging needs
- Remain in compliance by working with certified contracting officers who are Federal employees available to respond to contract, policies, regulations, and procedures inquiries