SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e®) facilitates electronic procurement of engineering, technical, and programmatic support services by the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR), as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e® furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for customized services to meet the needs of geographically dispersed organizations with diverse product requirements and missions. Under this ID/IQ contract, the Paltech team may compete for up to 75,000 Task Orders (TOs) totaling $10 billion over 15 years.
Technical/Customer Service Point of Contact: Christopher Embert, VP of Corporate Strategy & Development
Contracting Point of Contact: Cherise Haskins, VP of Contracts
Further information on SeaPort-e® may be found on the official SeaPort website.
How to Use SeaPort
- When developing a procurement request, program offices can choose from cost-plus-award-fee (CPAF), cost-plus-incentive-fee (CPIF), cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF), and firm fixed price (FFP) line items for the services that they need.
- However, remember that certain SeaPort unique features such as guaranteed savings require that certain types of line items be used in a task order.
PAL Technologies, Inc. is a small, veteran-owned, government contractor that specializes in the following training products and services relevant to SeaPort:
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), Job Performance Aids, Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSSs), and Technical Training Software Tools
- Instructional Design and Courseware Development
- Learning Management System Design, Development, and Implementation
- Training Program Management and Administrative Support
Paltech is proud to be partnering with the following team members on the SeaPort-e contract:
Quality has been key in contributing to Paltech’s retention of clients and expansion. Our commitment to effectively implement Quality Assurance and Control on each task we perform is fully supported by corporate management.
Paltech has an established Quality Control Program that has been used for the past six years to provide quality training products to the Department of State, Navy, and other government agencies. Paltech’s continuous improvement initiatives, driven by ongoing internal review, customer feedback, and use of established business practices, have resulted in award winning performance.
The Quality Control Program follows industry best practices and will allow Paltech to provide all members of the Virtual SYSCOM with quality services and products that meet and exceed Navy services standards. Paltech’s QC Director will ensure that the Paltech Team subcontractors adhere to all quality control measures.
Our team has not yet received any Task Order (TO) awards.