Information Assurance (IA)/Security Specialist
This position requires the ability to secure a security clearance of secret level, if needed.
The Mobile SWE Solution Architect – Android is a key role in creating Android mobile applications development at FSI. This role is a key player in mobile functional design, UI/UX design, Android development, and the automated testing of mobile and web-based products.
Location: Arlington, Virginia
- Designs, develops, and maintains data-driven, modular, scalable, and reusable Android applications in multiple foreign languages using Java and Android Studio for distribution on the Google Play Store, the FSI Enterprise App Store, and Government Furnished Equipment; integrating back-end Android APIs and third-party Android libraries as needed.
- Collaborates in an agile environment with stakeholders and the mobile team to develop technical ideas and guide their development into a final product.
- Applies knowledge of Android frameworks to provide insight into the limitations and consequences of specific iOS design and development decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional Experience - Experience developing automated tests and scripts and conducting automated testing of Android applications.
- Additional Experience - Experience tracking and updating changes using code version control software/services, such as Git.
- Additional Experience - Experience identifying and correcting functional, performance, and UI issues.
- Additional Experience - Experience maintaining a consistent standard of code quality and organization.
- Additional Experience - Experience supporting Android and web development using Java, Android Studio, and other tools as needed.
- Additional Experience -Experience collaborating with the cross-functional Mobile Team to define, design, develop, and deploy new products and features that meet customer, project, and regulatory (508) requirements; working independently as needed.
- Additional Experience - Experience with XCode and NodeJS.
- Additional Experience -Experience working with foreign languages.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Allowable Substitution: Additional ten (10) years of related professional experience can be substituted for a BS/BA degree.
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Proven ability to develop and apply technologies, engineering principles, theories, and concepts to mobile solutions.
- Experience planning, designing, and engineering advanced Android applications, including development, integration, implementation, and testing.
- Experience with Java, Android Studio, Objective-C, HTML, JS, CSS, and Python.
The Mobile Software Engineer (SWE) – Web will develop multimodal eLearning products. This will continue to be an emerging technology for FSI and this level of experience and education is required to meet the challenges involved.
We want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume by clicking on the button below.