Senior Data Analyst / Project Manager
Paltech is seeking a Senior Data Analyst/Project Manager to help the Department of Commerce (DOC) implement the Federal Data Strategy and the Evidence-Based Policymaking Act of 2018 (Evidence Act). Your goal is to create an enterprise-wide data inventory. EOE M/F D/V.
Location: Washington, D.C. (Metropolitan Area)
- Bachelor’s degree required (Preference for graduate degree)
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience
- Advise and assist to enterprise-level stakeholders on data strategy and management
- Help formulate a strategy to manage data as a strategic asset
- Create and maintain an enterprise data inventory
- Create and maintain a public data listing
- Design and facilitate a process to prioritize data release
- Develop documentation to justify if data cannot be released
- Articulate roles and responsibilities to promote efficient and effective data release
- Facilitate the adoption of an open data infrastructure
- Standardize data requirements
- Help increase data discoverability, management, and reusability
- Identify, analyze, and map metadata
- Improve quality of metadata, e.g., keyword tags, descriptions, fields, etc.
- Identify, analyze, and determine who should be in charge of which data
- Participate in Data Working Group
- Develop a realistic plan of actions and milestones to assemble the data inventory
- Coordinate and collaborate with interagency stakeholders
- Maintain and continue to expand, enrich, and open the data inventory
- 13 to 18 days PTO, depending on years of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Educational assistance program
- Commuter benefits
- 10 paid holidays
We want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume by clicking on the button below.